Executive, fluent in French and Spanish, with expertise in company secretarial matters, finance, M&As, strategic planning, business development and marketing:
- Expanded advertising, opened a second retail store and secured improved specifications, resulting in a better offering to customers of Computer Megastore Ltd.
- Broadened customer base, regularized permits, reorganized production and embarked on a strategy to convert cost activity to revenue-generation for an eTech disposal business.
- Secured in one year $17m+ in new business for a UK regional development organization and led six-company market entry to France and Spain in aerospace, electronics, environment, semiconductors and telecom sectors.
- Opened new market in France for $50m a Welsh industrial ventilation products manufacturer by negotiating a $15m acquisition of a French industrial ventilation products manufacturer with $2m contribution to profits.
- Converted $4m loss to $750k profit in 18 months, reducing overheads 40% and refocusing a pump marketing strategy for a French business.
We are strategists with a keen understanding of global (UK, EU, Mainland China and Hong Kong) business cultures and knowledge of financial services, aerospace, commercial refrigeration and environmental markets and air conditioning drives profitable growth:
- Drove export sales from zero to $6m for Welsh aerospace electronics sector company by developing alliances with French aerospace market leaders Assault and EADS.
- Took Spanish refrigeration display cases manufacturer's export sales from zero to 35% of total company US$10m revenues in 3 years, leading entry to UK, France and Netherlands markets.
- Grew French water pump manufacturer's export revenues from Japan to $3m in 2 years from 10% to 25% of total revenues. Negotiated sale of company to the Japanese multinational, Daikin.
- Propelled annual sales of US municipal incinerator manufacture six-fold in 2 years, leading to an IPO and NASDAQ Listing.
We are astute deal makers and problem solvers with broad and varied industry experience:
- Created 22-country European distributor network for global spirits group and positioned the company to drive export revenues to the EU by 500%+ over 2 years.
- Introduced top-selling Spirits product line across 22 European countries in 2002 and 2003 by leveraging piggyback distribution.
- Key role in $30m London Stock Exchange listed acquisition of a British maltster and numerous acquisitions of UK unlisted food production companies.
Our team consists of former senior corporate executives and CEO's who are trained and have more than 100 years cumulative experience in the Law, Accounting, Marketing, Sales and International Trade.