The company is headed by Bernard Bain.
Executive, fluent in French and Spanish, with expertise in company secretarial matters, finance, M&As, strategic planning, business development and marketing:
- Expanded advertising, opened a second retail store and secured improved specifications, resulting in a better offering to customers of Computer Megastore Ltd.
- Broadened customer base, regularized permits, reorganized production and embarked on a strategy to convert cost activity to revenue-generation for an eTech disposal business.
- Secured in one year $17m+ in new business for a UK regional development organization and led six-company market entry to France and Spain in aerospace, electronics, environment, semiconductors and telecom sectors.
- Opened new market in France for $50m a Welsh industrial ventilation products manufacturer by negotiating a $15m acquisition of a French industrial ventilation products manufacturer with $2m contribution to profits.
- Converted $4m loss to $750k profit in 18 months, reducing overheads 40% and refocusing a pump marketing strategy for a French business.
We are strategists with a keen understanding of global (UK, EU, Mainland China and Hong Kong) business cultures and knowledge of financial services, aerospace, commercial refrigeration and environmental markets and air conditioning drives profitable growth:
- Drove export sales from zero to $6m for Welsh aerospace electronics sector company by developing alliances with French aerospace market leaders Assault and EADS.
- Took Spanish refrigeration display cases manufacturer's export sales from zero to 35% of total company US$10m revenues in 3 years, leading entry to UK, France and Netherlands markets.
- Grew French water pump manufacturer's export revenues from Japan to $3m in 2 years from 10% to 25% of total revenues. Negotiated sale of company to the Japanese multinational, Daikin.
- Propelled annual sales of US municipal incinerator manufacture six-fold in 2 years, leading to an IPO and NASDAQ Listing.
We are astute deal makers and problem solvers with broad and varied industry experience:
- Created 22-country European distributor network for global spirits group and positioned the company to drive export revenues to the EU by 500%+ over 2 years.
- Introduced top-selling Spirits product line across 22 European countries in 2002 and 2003 by leveraging piggyback distribution.
- Key role in $30m London Stock Exchange listed acquisition of a British maltster and numerous acquisitions of UK unlisted food production companies.